Pete’s Fresh Market is proud to directly support many non-profit organizations. Since the early 1990s, we have contributed to programs that serve our communities. Today, this support continues as we discover new ways to give, share, and help.
- Organization must have a 501(c)(3) tax identification number
All requests must be submitted online at least 4-6 weeks prior to the event
- No mailed letters, e-mails, or phone calls will be accepted
- A completed online submission form (here)
- Organizations without a current, valid 501(c)(3) tax exemption status
- Sponsorships for athletic teams/events
- Requests to support travel costs for groups or individuals
- Political advocacy groups
- Scholastic scholarships
- Aid for foreign countries
- Advertising on film projects
- Program advertising or other marketing efforts
- Funding for general operating expenses
- Submit an online submission form (here).
Pete’s donation committee will review your application and send an e-mail confirmation only if donation is accepted*. E-mail will confirm the following:
- Donated items and quantity
- Date, time, and location for pick up
- After the event, Pete’s Fresh Market requests that copies of any publications or press materials which recognize the contribution be submitted along with your post-event Thank You letter.
*Due to the high volume of donation requests, only approved requests will be confirmed via e-mail.
Q: How do I know if my organization is even eligible to receive support?
A: To request a charitable donation, your organization must be a federally tax-exempt, section 501(c)(3) charitable organization, school, library, or public agency. Only organizations with a tax-exempt 501(c)(3) designation, as determined by the Internal Revenue Service, will be considered.
Q: My 501(c)(3) had a pending status. Can I still receive a donation?
A: Pete’s does not assist any organization with a pending 501(c)(3) status.
Q: When are donation requests accepted?
A: Requests are accepted all year and reviewed on a case-by-case basis at the beginning of each month.
Q: May I send a request directly to a Pete’s Fresh Market location or talk to a manager there?
A: Only requests submitted through this online form (here) will be accepted.
Q: Can I mail a copy of my request to the corporate office?
A: Only requests through this online form (here) will be accepted.
Q: When will I be contacted about the status of my request?
A: After you submit your online request, our Donation Committee will review the submission. Due to the volume of requests, only those that have been accepted will be confirmed within 4 weeks.
Q: Who should I contact if I have any questions?
A: Please e-mail any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org