SUMMER FUN SLIME
2 Bottles glitter glue
1 Tbsp Baking soda
1/4 cup Water
1-2 cups Shaving cream
1 1/2 Tbsp Renu® contact solution*
Food coloring optional
1. Pour glue, baking soda, and water into a large bowl. Mix until combined.
2. Add shaving cream and mix until thoroughly combined. The more shaving cream you add, the fluffier your Summer Fun Slime will be! Add optional food coloring to alter the color.
3. Pour in contact solution and mix for a few minutes. If your slime it is still too sticky, add more baking soda.
4. Time to play with your slime!
* We chose Renu® contact solution because it contains boric acid and sodium borate in the ingredients. These ingredients are needed to help form your slime.
***Slime is not meant for consumption.***
SUNSHINE JUICE POPS
2 cups Pete’s Market orange juice
1 Lemon, juiced
2 tsps Sugar
Splash of Vanilla extract
1. Start with Pete’s Market freshly squeezed orange juice. Add sugar to taste (we used 2 tsp). Mix until sugar has dissolved.
2. Add vanilla extract and fresh lemon juice.
3. Place a couple sliced strawberries in the ice pop molds. Try blueberries, raspberries, blackberries, kiwi, or your favorite fruit for variety!
4. Add popsicle mixture over strawberries. Leave 1/4” space at the top of the mold.
5. Cover with cap and freeze. It will take about 4-6 hours to become completely frozen.
6. When you are ready to eat, let ice pop defrost for about 5 minutes, or run under warm water for a few seconds.
VARIATIONS: Try one of our other delicious fresh squeezed juices and fresh fruit!